How Can We Help?

< All Topics
Print

Adding Your Farm And Field To The Software

To gain a full and the most useful experience of using I-Plant Nutrition you should add your farm and field. Here is a short guide about how you can do it:

1. From the main page, click on the Farms Map

Or open a menu in the upper left corner and select Farms.

2. On the My Farms page you can see a map, which you can interact with, or select another type of map on the lower left corner, and a few buttons. Later there will be farms and fields that you create.

To add your first field and assign it to the farm you have two ways:

First – if you know the exact coordinates of your field, click on Create Field With Coordinates.

In the opened window enter field size (you can change the units on the My Account page), latitude and longitude, and field name, select a farm which you want to link a field with (if this is your first field and farm just type the farm name, it will appear as a new farm later), field type and description (optional). After that, click OK to create the field.

Second – draw the borders of your field on the map. To do so, find the location of your field on the map by using a search on the upper left corner of the map. Then you have three options to draw the borders: draw a polygon, a circle, or just simply put a marker on the field location.

In the opened window enter field size (you can change the units on the My Account page), field name, and select a farm which you want to link a field with (if this is your first field and farm just type the farm name, it will appear as a new farm later), field type and description (optional). After that, click OK to create the field.

3. Now you can see that the created farm and field appeared on the left side of the page.

By clicking on the field, you can zoom in on your field on the map, see all the information about it, and edit it.

Also, you can add other fields to your farm and use them in your programs and tests.

Previous Account Registration
Next Leaving a ticket for the support
Table of Contents

Let's save the future together

Our goal is to pass on experience of eco-responsible farming
to new generations of agronomists to fight climate change together.

Copyright © 2022 I-Plant Nutrition. All rights reserved