Fertilizer for seed treatment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive
      Up
      Down

I need an effective fertilizer for grain crops for seed treatment before sowing, do you know good preparations. I heard that grain crops assimilate biotence fertilizers 80% more efficiently, which means that the yield will be higher. In addition, this drug can be used in combination with nitrogen fertilizers, which will make them even more effective! Has anyone had experience with this?

Anonymous
      Inactive
        Up
        Down

Biotence eliminates micronutrient deficiency, activates the vital potential reserve of plants and is a soil activator. Secondly, is a fertilizer with organic acids and trace elements in chelated form, enriched with microorganisms, for foliar application of vegetative plants. Suitable for: wheat, barley, oats, corn, soy, flax and buckwheat! It could increase productivity by 10-25%, eliminates micronutrient deficiencies, activates photosynthesis, Antistressant and antidote when treated with pesticides, accelerates ripening by 10-15 days, improves quality indicators such as gluten and protein.

Nevertheless, smart didn’t do specific tests on it.
        Our advice is stick to this doses: 150-200 l/ha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Let's save the future together

Our goal is to pass on experience of eco-responsible farming
      to new generations of agronomists to fight climate change together.

Copyright © 2022 I-Plant Nutrition. All rights reserved